The South Gloucester Raiders offer community football programs in the following age categories.
- U10 aged 8-9 years (Practice Days - Monday & Wednesday)
- U12 aged 10-11 years (Practice Days - Tuesday & Thursday)
- U14 aged 12-13 years (Tentative Practice Days - Monday, Wednesday & Thursday)
- U16 aged 14-15 years (Tentative Practice Days - Tuesday, Thursday & Friday)
- U19 aged 16-18 years (Tentative Practice Days - Tuesday & Thursday & Friday)
The season runs from mid July to late October or early November depending on playoffs.
Players are required to have cleats (no metal spikes) and a mouth guard. Players will be provided with a helmet, shoulder pads, jerseys, and integrated tackle pants.
Practice times will be determined closer to the season. Practices will be weekday evenings (~6pm->8pm) and games will usually be on weekends. NCAFA has indicated that some games may be held during the week this season.
Visit our FAQ‘s for more information about our programs and policies related to team selection, parent and player etiquette on and off the field, general season guidelines, and more.