Tackle Football Age Groups and Fees
- Players MUST register with Football Ontario before commencing Raiders registration as you will be required to enter your Football Ontario membership number. (This is required for Tackle even if you have done this for Flag football)
- There is a $42.00 fee for Football Ontario contact.
- Raiders pre-season starts in July.
- Practice days and times will be listed under the Tackle Info page.
- Raiders registration includes $50 non-refundable admin fee.
Please check here to check the club territory: NCAFA Territory Map
Step 1: Register with Football Ontario here: Football Ontario Registry
Click on the Player Registration icon.
Select Tackle Player under Player Registration. All families will need to create a new account as they have switched platforms.
After registering with Football Ontario, you will receive two emails from TeamLinkt, one with your Football Canada ID (FC-####-#####) and another with your Football Ontario Membership ID (FO-####-#####) number. You will need the FO number for Step 2.
Step 2: Register with the Raiders here: Coed Fall Tackle Registration
New members will need to create a Sports Engine account to register.
Full refunds will be provided in the event of a full cancellation of the season due to provincial restrictions before the start of the season (including administrative fee).
Refunds minus the $50 administrative fee will be provided if a player withdraws before attending any activities.
After attending any activities, no refunds will be issued.